Silent Auction & Halloween potluck
|AVS Halloween Potluck dinner
October 27, 2012
We're looking for donations for the silent auction. Can you contribute?
Please bring items to the Sept. potluck, if possible.
If you can't make it then, you may call Toni at 745-4404 to arrange another time to drop them off.
1. Baked goods
2. A "theme" basket (movie night, kitchen, child, pet, etc)
3. Gift Certificates -- Book Store, theater tickets, AVS dinner, pet store, local businesses, etc.
4. That gorgeous Shane Lamb photo that has been in the closet for 5 years
5. For larger items, bring a photo (picnic table, etc.).
6. Hand crafted items (quilts, jewelry, art, clothing, etc.
7. All items gladly accepted if "gently used" or new. (Not typical garage sale items.)
8. Indicate a "starting bid" if you wish.
This is a great chance to pass along some items you no longer need, and help AVS with this fundraiser!
WE ALSO NEED BIDDERS!
BE SURE TO COME AND BRING A FRIEND WITH YOU!
To make it even more fun, you're invited to wear a costume
Guidelines for costumes:
Instead of typical Halloween costumes this year, we're suggesting you create your own costume made from recycled items and homemade things, but commercially made costumes are ok.
PLEASE: No violent or scary attire. After all, AVS is a peaceful and life-affirming organization :-)